Author Topic: New Members Welcome page.  (Read 1524 times)

mikhailliebenstein

• View Profile
New Members Welcome page.
« on: April 20, 2018, 12:49:23 am »
Hi Mikhail, here. I am based in Surrey which is in the UK.

I bought into the ICO and I am keen to follow the latest updates.
Im not urgently pushing for exchange news etc, I think we are better hitting the exchanges once the current bear market is over.

My other Crypto holdings are XRP Ripple, Ether, Verge, SwissBorg and SwiftDemand.

I love AML Bitcoin as I believe KYC and AML are going to be a key determinant of future success.

trabbette

• View Profile
Re: New Members Welcome page.
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2018, 04:16:48 pm »
Hi to all,I think this is great progress,I no longer have to scour the internet for morsel's of fragmented news reports from multiple sources.
[/pre]

Win2kpro

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2018, 04:01:53 am »
At a calculated guess. I suspect the NAC are waiting on news regarding there patents pending before listing. If approved, and that's the question? AML Bitcoin coin could turn out to be a very nice earner for all concerned.

mikhailliebenstein

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2018, 01:59:40 pm »
Id agree. There are some key capabilities that are novel to Crypto that need to be built.

AML Support

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2018, 08:34:44 am »
Hello Everyone,

Welcome to AMLBitcointalk!
This is a space for open discussion, article sharing, and intelligent conversation. We have a wide variety of threads to join and begin chatting with other token holders.
If you need any support help, please visit the 'Customer Support' thread and first read the FAQ's listed there-- you might find an answer to the questions you have. If not, feel free to ask in the thread that most relates to your question. From there, a support team member will answer your questions and help you from there.
For general information regarding AML such as the White Paper and Pending Patents, please visit the 'About AML Bitcoin' thread. It includes all recent press and easy access documents for your viewing pleasure.
Thank you all so much for joining this forum!

Best,
AML Bitcoin Support Team

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk