Author Topic: How Do I Withdraw Funds From Exrates?  (Read 632 times)

amladmin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
How Do I Withdraw Funds From Exrates?
« on: May 24, 2018, 02:46:18 pm »
Here are instructions on how to withdraw funds on the Exrates exchange.
*Please note that you first need to register if you do not have an account.  To do this please visit the website www.exrates.me and click on register for an account here.

-Fill out all the information and enter your email address. An email will be sent to your email address. Open your email and check for a verification/ code email and follow the instructions.

-If you already have an account, then enter your credentials and sign in.

-To withdraw the funds, choose the ‘Refill/Withdraw’ button on the left of the main menu.

-In the currency field choose the currency from the list you want to withdraw. Click on the ‘WITHDRAW’ button.

-The withdrawal page opens. In the ‘amount field’, specify the required amount to be withdrawn. Carefully check the information you entered, because this might be lost if you enter wrong information. If all of this is correct, click the ‘withdraw’ button.

-A dialog box will appear in which you need to specify the financial password that you can create in your account settings. After entering the correct financial password, click the ‘SEND’ button.

-In the opening window, you need to specify the name of your EDR wallet (AML Wallet). After entering the correct name, confirm the order by clicking the ‘continue’ button.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk