Author Topic: How Do I Buy on Exrates?  (Read 1542 times)

amladmin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
How Do I Buy on Exrates?
« on: May 24, 2018, 02:39:50 pm »
Here are instructions on how to buy AML BitCoin Tokens to the Exrates exchange.
*Please note that you first need to register if you do not have an account. To do this please visit the website www.exrates.me and click on register for an account here.

-Fill out all the information and enter your email address. An email will be sent to your email address. Open your email and check for a verification/ code email and follow the instructions.

-If you already have an account, then enter your credentials and sign in.

-To buy, open the purchase order, choose the desired currency pair.

-In the ‘BUY’ section, specify the number of coins and the price for which you want to purchase tokens, then click on the ‘BUY’ button. The number of EDR is the number of coins you want to buy. The price for EDR is the price in BTC (Bitcoin) per 1 EDR (tokens you want to buy). Total is the price in BTC for the total amount of EDR (tokens/coins) you want to purchase. Commission is a fee per transaction in BTC. Total with the commission is the total amount to be paid for the purchase of tokens/coins.

-The order for the purchase will be displayed in the common list in the right column as ‘Purchase Orders.’

-You can also track your orders in the main upper menu, clicking on the ‘Orders’ button here.

-You can complete the transaction for the desired number of tokens you want to buy.

*Please note you can replenish in USD using Perfect Money Payment Systems, ADVCash, Peeyr, OKPay and Nixmoney if you do not have a digital currency to buy tokens.

amladmin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: How Do I Buy on Exrates?
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2018, 02:30:57 pm »
Click Here to View the Instructional Video on How to Buy AML BitCoin (ABTC) on Exrates
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7liNCNGd_Jw

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk