Author Topic: How Do I Transfer Tokens To IDAX?  (Read 2020 times)

amladmin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
How Do I Transfer Tokens To IDAX?
« on: May 24, 2018, 02:38:11 pm »
Here are instructions on how to deposit your AML BitCoin Tokens to the IDAX exchange.
*Please note that you first need to register an account. To do this please visit the website www.idax.mn and click on register an account here.

-Fill out all the information, enter your email address, and click ‘get code’. A code will be sent to your email address. Open your email and check for a verification/ code email and follow the instructions.

-If you already have an account, then enter your credentials and sign in.

-To Deposit in IDAX you will need to be logged in.

-Click on ‘Assets’

-Click on ‘Balance’ and scroll down until you find ‘ABTC’ and click ‘deposit.’

-Open your AML Token Wallet.

-In your AML Wallet under ‘SEND’ you will see the option of ‘PAY TO.’

-Copy the address from the IDAX website and paste the address here.

-You can label the transaction as ‘Transfer to IDAX’ and enter the desired amount you wish to transfer.

-Please note there is a fee which will be displayed at the button of your AML Wallet.  Complete the transaction.

*As additional information: The deposit transaction will be automatic, and the AML Token Transfer will need to be confirmed by the AML Token Network. Your account will be automatically deposited to your account after 2-3 confirmations. This address is only yours and you can do multiple recharging at the same time. The address is not allowed to deposit other assets other than AML Token, and any other asset deposited will be lost and will not be recovered.

amladmin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: How Do I Transfer Tokens To IDAX?
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2018, 02:32:02 pm »
Click Here to View the Instructional Video on How to Transfer AML BitCoin Tokens to IDAX
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OnIFdJGKHOo

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk