Author Topic: FAQ: Setting Up 2FA in Your AML Token Sale Account  (Read 1133 times)

AML Support

• View Profile
FAQ: Setting Up 2FA in Your AML Token Sale Account
« on: April 02, 2018, 03:23:33 pm »
Does AML have my recover codes to reset my 2FA?

Please note that the only way to access your account is if you already set up your 2FA via Google Authenticator. The "recovery codes" will be given by our security system for you to make note of them; this will only be given to you once and it should be keep in a safe place.

If by any chance you do not have these codes or your phone is lost or broken we can disable your 2FA but we will follow a verification process as we take the protection and security of users very seriously.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2018, 04:05:00 pm by AML Support »

AML Support

• View Profile
Re: Setting Up 2FA in Your AML Token Sale Account
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2018, 03:28:14 pm »
How do I set up my 2FA?

In order for you to set up your 2FA please follow this video: https://amltoken.com/enable-2fa-authentication/

silvertron

• View Profile
Re: FAQ: Setting Up 2FA in Your AML Token Sale Account
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2018, 07:18:40 am »
I lost my phone and cannot access my wallet. What should I do?

JoseeAMLsupport

• View Profile
Re: FAQ: Setting Up 2FA in Your AML Token Sale Account
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2018, 10:46:39 am »
I lost my phone and cannot access my wallet. What should I do?

Hi,
We are sorry that you lost your phone. We'll need to verify your account. We take our the protection and security of users very seriously. You will need to send the following information to [email protected] in order for us to help you. After we get the below, we'll get this taken care of asap:

Please tell us details of the transaction(s) on your account.
 A clear image of your photo ID
 A clear image of you holding your photo ID
 A clear image of another type of documentation with your name on it such as a utility bill.

Please provide all the information listed above and write a brief description in the email you send.

Thank you!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk